To help keep our community safe and clean, the Town of Cochrane encourages residents to report problems using our online Citizen Issue/Request Submission service.
You may use this service to report or inquire about:
- Accessibility issues
- Beach Inquiries
- Bylaw enforcement (animal control, clean yard, noise, etc.)
- Cemetery Inquiries (columbarium, plot purchases, bylaw, etc.)
- Facility Inquiries (pool, arena, gym, pavilion)
- Fire Permit inquiries
- General Inquiries
- Landfill Inquiries
- Licencing (lottery, marriage, taxi, etc.)
- Park Inquiries
- Property Tax Inquiries (billing, tax certificate, etc.)
- Roadside Inquiries (culvert, brushing, signs, sidewalks, tree issues, etc.)
- Road Surface Inquiries (pothole, dust control, grading, flooded roadway, etc.)
- Sewer Inquiries (manhole, blocked sewer, etc.)
- Sport Field Inquiries
- Trail Inquiries
- Water Inquiries (loss of service, taste/odor, water meter, etc.)
- Water/Wastewater Billing Inquiries
- Winter Control Inquiries (snow removal, snowplowing, sanding, salting, etc.)
To report an emergency issue related to water or sewer, outside of regular business hours or on the weekend, please call 705-272-5445.
Click here to submit your issue or request.